Skip to content
Etusivu » Lisätietoja » Permits, agreements and regulations

Permits, agreements and regulations

    What you need:

    • Passport (must be valid for at least 6 months after your return home)
    • A completed and approved ESTA visa
    • A completed APIS form for the travel agency and airline. The customers must fill out the APIS details themselves on the airline’s website.


    • The participant must be of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian
    • The participant must have sufficient travel insurance cover
    • The trip must be paid in full before the start of the trip. 50% of the trip is charged when you book the trip, with the other 50% payable no later than 6 months before the start of the trip.
    • Right of cancellation: no right unless due to a global pandemic or similar.


    It is important that everyone who travels to Alaska has acquired sufficient insurance cover already in Finland for the trip. As the Alaskan nature can be unpredictable, each nature, fishing or hunting tourist must sign a waiver form (Waiver and Release Agreement) before the start of the trip. Print out your form, read it carefully, then sign it and send it to the address provided on the form.

    Alaska Safaris Ltd/Henrik Wessel, who is the owner of the site and the tour operator (from/to the airport), and/or the Finnish tour operator Fish Creek – TWW Ltd/Tom Kåhre require the form to be filled out and signed prior to the start of the journey.

    View/download the form below:

    More information